29 août 2015

night
my night
cloudy
no moon
no wolf

alone
kids busy
I distracted

hot
despondent
waiting for
something?

i'm a freak
i'm a loser baby
what the hell
am I doing here
I don't belong here
so why don't you kill me

no but really
all I need is
to go outside

[to be continued]

still hot
wondering
what Avatar
I fabricated
and how
and when
and why
and what
it looks like
sounds like
feels like
acts like
because
I've always tried
to be authentic
repudiating all Masks
preferring to just
be Invisible

I don't understand

[maybe to be continued]

my mind
spread out
like a map
I do what I can
to exist
out of my own head

did you see that?
it looks
like a man
but really
really
it's just a [word from a forgotten language which has no equivalent in English or French]

even after all these years
there's still someone
who sees me
and watches over me;
maybe I've been doing
some things right
after all

maybe if I turn
myself inside out
I'll see
that really
really
I'm not
so bad
after all

I mean
I must be
worth something
if I can provide
something
to him (B.)
and him (M.)
and him (F.)
and her (Ma.)
and them (X. C. K. W.)
and her (G.)
and you (A.)...
why
why
why
can't I
just accept
the fact
that I am 
not a failure
not a hack
not an amateur
not a nutjob
not doomed
not cursed
not ugly
not stupid
not pointless
not empty
not a waste
of time
of space
of breath?

they sure did a job on me

[unsure as to whether or not this will be continued]

my eyes closing
listening to the Body's
demands
this is
what I manage
to put together:

something
overwhelming
is always
pushing me around
so I might as well
enjoy it.

Aucun commentaire: