25 juillet 2015

Noirceur.  Chaleur.  Nonchalante complicité, aux origines probablement explicables mais jusqu'ici inexpliquées.  Forces centrifuges qui me clouent aux parois, je ne résiste pas, les yeux fermés je souris, étourdissements extatiques auxquels je ne cherche pas à mettre fin.

Let's not stop.

La possibilité me m'effleure même pas l'esprit; however much time I have, whatever I have to give, I'm putting it all in.  Judgement of how I got here put aside, I intend to turn this situation into something Magickal and boundless and inspiring and blinding in its undefinable Truth.  This is where and when I am; this is Now.  We're here, we're near.

Overflowing with universal Love and Forgiveness and Gratefulness and Tolerance.  I have no idea how I ended up like this, where it comes from or where it's going.  But notwithtstanding... this is the State of my Being.  And my Being is looking your way.

Aucun commentaire: