5 novembre 2015

A time will come
(won't it?)
when I will cease
to be wary
of reckoning
(red foreboding glyph)
for all my
golden hours;

when guilt 
(parasite
gut-worm
of Conscience)
will not have to be
dodged
(or blithed out)
at every corner
Day and Night
for events reals
or hypothetical;

when Time
will be renewed
in its Density
and Fabric
(tell me more)
made whole
into a thing
of Substance;

when holding her hand
holding her close
will not have to be done
on a schedule 
(make every breath count)
on the clock
(tick tock)
with so much planning;

when the days spent
with my children
(so little time)
will no longer
be made up
of sweat and toil
(not-merry-go-round
of senseless repetition)
in a faraway world 
parallel to theirs;

when I will catch up
with myself
(soon, I hope?)
and there
shall make a stand;

when I will fully understand
that all of my curses
(I cultivated them so well)
can be made
into blessings;

when I will grasp at last
that the darkness
inside of me
is a source of strength
(it will be made to
by hook or by crook
or else what a waste)
and so should never
be shunned
or be made
to shrink;

when by virtue
of the ink
on my fingers
and in my blood
I will become
a custodian
of storytelling
(you wish...)
in humble obscurity
seeming uselessness
and justified indifference;

when I won't have to submit
(you think that's possible?)
and will be master
of my comings & goings
into human society
or my solitary retreats;

when I will reach
(after endless building 
and finding
conjuring 
and summoning
excavating
burgeoning
bridging
rejuvinating
ressurecting)
the multiple
the infinite 
intimate places
that I can call
Home.

Aucun commentaire: