21 septembre 2016

[30 juillet 2016]

naked in my bathroom I shave
(not quite sure why)
hair dripping blood pumping
it's Saturday and the evening
is depressingly empty of Ghosts
empty of everything
in fact
so I fill it up to the brim
with caressing music

I reflect on the fact
that serious people
resent me because
I don't play games
then I remember
a dream last night
being forced to eat
candies from the USSR
by someone in a suit

Soma Moksha Ambrosia
from now up to my death
I want to be lighter and lighter
until freedom liberates me
from Life

i write these things
fearing that I'll be taken
for a pretentious
attention-seeking
death-wishing
cry-baby
with illusions of Everything
but fuck it
I'm not going to apologize
for having a Mind
(no matter how messy)
or for not having learned
the rules to all the sundry
boring narrow ancient
moldy dusty rituals

Gormenghast
should crumble
don't you agree?

yes
it
should

Aucun commentaire: